Deltona TV is a government access channel and is a service provided by the City of Deltona. The station is operated by the Communication and Public Information Staff at the City of Deltona and is available online, on the City Website and to customers of Bright House Networks and AT&T U-verse. The station may be seen on Brighthouse Channel 491. Only-government related programming is permitted on Deltona TV.
Appropriate Programming Includes:
- Coverage of public meetings for government policy-making boards, with the initial and primary focus on City Commission meetings and work sessions.
- Informational or instructional programs on various City issues, agency functions, and services.
- Emergency and public safety information including information on hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters, poison prevention, first aid, etc.
- General announcements of City services, current government meetings, City-sponsored events and job listings.
- City services and programs, including recreation activities at City facilities (sports sign-ups and sponsored festivals and events).
- In-service training programs and educational programs appropriate for public viewing.
- Election result coverage that is non-biased, non-partisan and neutral in nature.
- Public service announcements (PSA's) of interest to the public and for public safety.
For more information on Deltona TV, please call, (386) 878-8755.