Disaster can happen at any time.
Preparation is the key to your survival and comfort during and after a major emergency or disaster. Make sure you are prepared and start planning early.
It is best to have a family disaster supply kit ready before an emergency strikes. Check out our Emergency Kit page for tips on what you need to have in your kit
Important Contact Information
- Deltona's Citizen Information Center (386) 878-8511
(This phone number is only activated during storms)
- Volusia County Citizen Information Center (866) 345-0345
- Florida Power & Light, (800) 468-8243, FPL.com/storm
- Duke Energy, (800) 228-8485, duke-energy.com; to report power outages text OUT to 57801
LINKS TO RESOURCES:
- Volusia County Public Information Network
- National Hurricane Center
- Code Red Weather Warning
- Floodplain Information
For a copy of Deltona's Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan please contact us at 386-575-6901. We are currently in the process of making this document ADA Compliant