The City of Deltona is looking for interested individuals to apply for various City Advisory Boards/Committees for a minimum of two year terms. The responsibility of the City Advisory Boards/Committees is to use the skills knowledge and experience of its members to provide community input and make recommendations to the Deltona City Commission. Residents are needed for:
- The Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- The Charter Review Committee
- The William S. Harvey Scholarship Board
- The Ordinance Review Committee
- The Planning & Zoning Advisory Board
The application for these boards is available online. Residents who'd like more information, may call the City Clerk's Office, (386) 878-8500.