Deltona My311

In case of an emergency, call 911.

Urgent, after-hours, non-emergency requests for service may be reported to the Volusia County non-emergency 24-hour number: (386) 736-5999.

Residents may also submit non-emergency service requests at any time via the Deltona My311 web portal. Submitted requests will be addressed according to each department’s hours of operation.

Need help entering an incident? Visit the Deltona My311 Citizen Portal Tutorial for more information.

UNSUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS: The Deltona My311 web portal is not supported by Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browsers. You will get an error message saying Browser not supported. Please use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari to access Deltona My311.

Now available: You may submit an incident via the My311 app on your mobile device. Click on your version to begin the download.

Download my311 on the Appstore  Downlaod my311 on Google Play

Available Incident Request Types:

  • Animal Control
  • Dead Animal
  • Debris on the property
  • Flooding / Drainage / Water / Trash
  • General Code Enforcement
  • High Grass
  • Improper Parking
  • Inoperable Vehicle
  • No Permit
  • Parks Facility Maintenance
  • Pot Hole
  • Street Sign Down
  • Trash Issues
  • Tree Down
  • Tree Limbs Trimming
  • Water Bill Copy Request
  • Water Leaks / Main Break
  • Water Quality
  • Water Theft / Illegal Connect
  • Water Treatment Plant Alarm

If you have any “how-to” questions or need technical support using the Deltona My311 web portal, please call (386) 878-8100 and ask for the department that you are seeking to submit an incident to. Any other questions or concerns regarding submitted incidents should be directed to the appropriate department for assistance.