What is the Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program?
This program is implemented by the City of Deltona to assist eligible homeowners with necessary code, health, and safety repairs. The program is implemented by the City through federal & state grants.
Is your home in need of repairs for?
- Failing septic system?
- Roof leaks?
- HVAC- Heating and Cooling Air System?
You are eligible If:
- You meet income requirements
- You are a resident of the City of Deltona
- You have clear title to your home
- Your mortgage payment is current
- You reside in your home year-round
- Your property taxes are paid to date
- This is a second mortgage deferred payment, zero interest, forgivable loan for a term of up to 15 years. Applicants are only entitled to the least amount of possible award for which they’re qualified for.
- The minimum affordability period is: 15 years assistance - $0 - $40,000
- The maximum award is $40,000
- You will be required to pay the loan back should you sell, rent, stop living in the house, or obtain additional liens on the property prior to the end of the 15 years.
- Additional default scenarios will be provided to you prior to application approval.
|Household Size||Extremely Low||Very Low||Low*|
* Low applications will not be accepted until we reach our very low set-asides.