The City of Deltona is seeking help from its residents, businesses, civic associations, churches, etc. in keeping our parks clean for everyone's enjoyment.
If you or your organization are interested in adopting a park, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department ADOPT-A-PARK Coordinator at (386) 878-8900 to learn more. Please join our efforts in providing lasting enjoyment to our residents.
As part of the ADOPT-A-PARK program, participating groups are required to turn in monthly "Clean-Up Reports" to the City's Park Coordinator.
In recognition of the work, the City will erect an ADOPT-A-PARK sign to be placed at the entrance of the adopted park for a period of one (1) year and actively promote your group/organization on our official website.
The City of Deltona would like to thank the following organizations for adopting a park:
- Cub Scout Pack 340 - Audubon Park
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board - Campbell Park
- Duke Energy, Latinos Energizing Diversity - Dewey Boster Park
- Brilliant Minds 4-H Club - Dupont Lakes
- Deltona Presbyterian Church Youth Ministry - Dwight Hawkins
- Steve Maggio and family - Festival Park
- Deltona Fire Explorer Post 2460 - Lake Gleason Park
- Bridgers Family - Manny Rodriguez Park
- WORC, Inc. - Thornby Park
- Cub Scout Pack 852 - Timber Ridge Park
- Kiwanis Club of Deltona - Tom Hoffman
- Cub Scout Pack 351 - Vann Park
- American Legion Post 255 Deltona - Veterans Memorial Park
- Gavilanes Enterprises, Inc. - Wes Crile Park