1200 Saxon Blvd.
DEWEY BOSTER PARK
ADOPTED BY DUKE ENERGY - LATINOS ENERGIZING DIVERSITY
The Sports Complex was named after the gentleman who helped make this soccer and football complex a reality. Dewey O. Boster was a one time director of one of Deltona's Muncipal Service Districts. Now deceased, his love of sports continues as more than 150 and up to 1500 persons daily, walk, jog, or play football or soccer at this busy recreation site.
Dewey O. Boster Sports Complex Photo Gallery
Under Chapter 14 of the City of Deltona Ordinance: Pets are permitted in designated day-use areas at all city parks. They must be restrained by leash, cord or chain a maximum of ten feet in length, held by a person who is physically able to control the animal. The animal must be well-behaved at all times. Pet owners are required and it is unlawful for pet owners to fail to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of any fecal material deposited upon the ground. Pets are not permitted on designated sports fields or in playgrounds, bathing areas, cabins, park buildings, or concession facilities. Within individual parks, specific areas also may be designated as no-pet areas.
Dewey O. Boster Sports Complex is situated on 65.77 acres and contains:
- Concession Stand (Open during games & Special Events)
- Football Field with lights (1)
- Security lighting
- Nature Walking/Jogging Trail-just under 1 & 3/4 miles
- Shaded Picnic Tables
- Playground (Large, shaded 5 to 12 year olds)
- Large Retention Area (fenced, no fishing)
- Soccer Fields with lights (6)
- Stage (Outdoor Performances)-No PA System
- This facility is 90% ADA accessible. Nature trail is not accessible except by electric wheelchair.
For more park information,
contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (386) 878-8900 any time
Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.