City Hall FAX:
Mayor Herzberg was born in Milwaukee, WI, the daughter of German immigrants. She is a first-generation American, the daughter of hard-working immigrants who played by the rules and made their way in America through talent and hard work. She has lived in Florida since 1983 and she knows what it's like to have to meet payroll and grow something with her own hands. As a former small businesswoman for 13 years, she understands the problems facing working families in a country where hard work and talent are no longer enough to secure a piece of the American Dream. She attended public schools, and knows how vital our schools are in nurturing the talents of all of our children. She is an alumni of Daytona State College, has been a member of the William S. Harvey Scholarship Selection Committee, a participant in Destination Deltona Task Force, a volunteer for United Humanitarians, and an advocate for abused, neglected, homeless and unwanted animals.
She currently serves as:
- Deltona's representative to Team Volusia Economic Development Corporation
- Board Member of the River of Lakes Heritage Corridor
- Board Member of the Daytona State College Center for Women & Men
- Board member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Volusia & Flagler County
- Past President of the Volusia League of Cities
- Member of the Florida League of Cities Energy, Environment and Natural Resources Legislative Policy Committee
Through public service and volunteerism, Mayor Herzberg recognizes the importance of partnerships, working together and using our collective resources for the greater good of not only Deltona, but the residents of all of Volusia County.
|Board/Committee||Job title||Date Served - If Applicable||Membership Status||This contact is|
Mayor at Large