City of Deltona Open for Business Mission Statement:
To provide the highest quality professional plan review, permitting, and customer service that respects the time and cost elements of a project to the maximum potential.
- Organization – the City of Deltona provides an organized and predicable development review path through the use of checklists, pre-application conferences, on-going customer service, reduced number of Development Review Committee meetings, permit tracking, concurrent review, inspector accessibility, and electronic automation.
- Consistency – the City of Deltona is amending the Land Development Code to remove redundancy and conflicting procedures to make for a simple and expedient development process.
- Accessibility – the City of Deltona places a premium on customer service through a walk-in counter, meeting scheduling, electronic review of plans, a “one-stop shop” mentality, and electronic permit tracking.
- Dynamic – the City of Deltona believes that the much improved development review process is dynamic to the ever-changing improvements affording increased communication (electronic media) and expedited construction methods. Therefore, the City benefits from suggestions to improve the process on an on-going basis.
- Efficient – the City of Deltona operates with the end goal in mind for a business or residence to receive a Certificate of Occupancy in the shortest period of time with full cooperation of the applicant to achieve that common goal.
Planning & Development Applications Click Here
Permitting Forms Click Here
Economic Development Home Page Click Here