As part of the Roadway Resurfacing Program for FY 17/18, the City’s paving contractor Halifax Paving will begin resurfacing efforts on the following roadways:
- Forest Edge Drive – from Howland Boulevard intersection to the end of the roadway
- Loblolly Street – from Howland Boulevard intersection to Coontie Avenue
- Tealwood Terrace – from Forest Edge Drive to Arbour Trail Court
- Seagate Drive West – from Catalina Drive looping back to Seagate Drive West (curb & gutter area of roadway)
- Eustace Avenue – from Providence Boulevard intersection to just north of the Seagate Drive SOUTH intersection
Halifax Paving will have flag personnel, MOT and other directive signage (as warranted & necessary) installed prior proceeding with the any roadway resurfacing activities and shall maintain personnel, MOT, etc. until the roadways are open for general traffic. Halifax Paving anticipates commencement of resurfacing on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 (weather permitting). Unfortunately, this road work will be a disruption to our residents, pedestrians & traveling public. Halifax Paving has committed to having the roadways back open as quickly as the work can be completed while providing a safe pedestrian & vehicle travel environment. Residents in the impacted areas will always have access to their homes.
The Public Works Department reminds motorists to remain alert at all times and to exercise caution when traveling in the vicinity of roadway work zones.